A surgical instrument in the hands of an incompetent person with a superficial knowledge of anatomy will cause disaster when operating on someone. So can the polygraph in the hands of an incompetent practitioner. Unfortunately there are some who had ventured into this field with little knowledge and training. Expect trouble and labour related problems from these quarters. These people also account for much of the criticism, misrepresentations and derogatory impressions of the critics of the polygraph.
Nothing can replace experience, maturity , level of training and expertise of the polygraph examiner, therefore selection of the correct examiner is of utmost importance.
It is therefore vital that if you decide to use a polygraph expert that you ensure the following.
- The examiner is fully qualified via accredited American Polygraph Association facilities
- They are currently members of the American Polygraph association, which is the largest Association of polygraph examiners in the world
- The examiner uses the latest techniques and methods
- The examiner has undertaken continual professional development courses on a regular basis
- The examiner uses the latest computerised equipment
NADAC examiners meet all the above criteria and are subject to rigorous quality control procedures.